Speaking EngagementsMercury PLM Services will be speaking at the following events during 2014:
- PLM World 2014
- Information Exchange 2014
- PI Congress San Diego 2014
Other speaking engagements will be announced shortly. Also, be sure to attend the Information Exchange Hosted Event.
Members of our team have also participated as panelists or featured speakers at Siemens and Microsoft Webinars.
Please contact us to have any of our PLM specialists speak at your industry event.
Information Exchange Hosted Event 2014
Useful PLM InformationFrom Practical People
Network with colleagues to discuss solutions to PLM implementation challenges by participating in a 1-day PLM Information Exchange on Fall 2014.
In attendance will be professionals from a variety of industries. The event will be hosted by the members of Mercury PLM Services, the team which supports Mercury Marine's award winning* PLM implementation.
The event goal is to provide useful information based on Mercury PLM Services experience to provide:
- Methodologies for accelerating existing system improvement initiatives
- Ways to leverage PLM information across the enterprise
Embarking on a PLM voyage can be rough. Attending the Information Exchange can help make the voyage smooth.
With more than 8 years of practical PLM implementation experience within a challenging manufacturing environment, the people supporting Mercury Marine's global PLM deployment are available to exchange key insights that can help:
- Improve an existing PLM implementation
- Set a new implementation team on a course for success
- Cross-functional, full-enterprise value from PLM
- Proven steps to ensure implementation success
- Practical tips for using SharePoint
Real World Examples of How PLM Benefits:
- Product Development and Supply Chain
- New Product Program Managers
- Client PLM implementation case studies
Participants attending the event on-site at our Fond du Lac, WI, facility will receive a lunch followed by a plant tour.
Information Stations will be available during breaks for participants to exchange information with our experts or view live demonstrations.
On-line only event participation is also available. Review the Event Agenda for more information.
Who Should Attend:
- VP of Engineering
- Director of Engineering
- Engineering manager
- PLM Champion
- Operations Functional
Managers or Directors
- IT manager
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Supply Chain
- PLM System Administrator